Amazon’s affiliate marketing for beginners.
The hanging fruit to make money online.
Let’s be clear: you want to make money from home, and you need to count on all the information you can get. Affiliate marketing sounds nice, so, you go and click on every website and blog that provide info about the issue, which turns out to be even more difficult than you thought.
The more you read, the more you drown in the deep waters of digital marketing, strategies, targets, and you begin to try to get all that information about the ability to make money as an affiliate, that much, that you even forget what were you looking for in the first place.
Let this happen no more!
To make money with Affiliate Marketing, stick yourself to the ones that already know, formed strategies, have the targets, the intentions, and spend no time developing, creating and putting the people in the mood of buying. You just have to take people from your landing page to the “buy” button.
Does this work?
Here is a small example of something, you might not be aware of, but millions of people do every day:
Your smartphone just broke, it has to be renewed. You begin to check out some cell phones on Amazon and see a lot of new models and resources.
What happens then?
From this point, there are two kinds of people in the world:
- The ones that just trust on the stars’ rate and the reviews on the Amazon page.
- The ones that google the item, to see if someone already bought it, and check reviews websites, just to be sure they won’t waste their money.
Most of the smartest buyers (the ones that will buy for sure, the most expensive stuff) can find themselves in an affiliates reviews website, so they just click on the link they have and buy.
- The owner of the reviews site has earned some cash in commissions.
- The owner of the product is selling.
- The buyer is getting what he wants.
Imagine this process, that you and millions of people do, without even thinking: check out for references and recommendations for stuff, while someone is making money from home by writing those recommendations.
If the critics say that a movie is not good, you will be less likely to spend your money to see it.
But if the guy states that the movie was a thrill, you will go to the theater, feeling that you will have a great time.
Well, that person writing about movies is earning some money out of your visit
So, what’s the plan?
- To become “the guy” that made a blog and added it to the Amazon Affiliate plans.
- Take this job seriously.
- Collect information about the products you are going to review.
- Your review is the trigger to make people buy from your links.
- Make them simple and readable.
- Create a solid name.
What do you have to do?
- Create a blog (it can be a free one, don’t worry)
- Explore your own tastes (are you a fan of technology? Do you know about smartphones? Pets? Clothing?)
- Pick ten products for every niche you have in mind (from those ten, 1 or 2 will be selling better, so make a top ten blog, it is a great idea, to begin with).
- If you can make a good video placing the product, unbox it and add the video to the review.
- Believe in the product and pitch it.
- Be honest. If a product does not provide quality tell it, then try to look out for the best, the ones that you already know, as a start.
- Your blog must be attractive. Explore the platforms that provide “selling” templates, and use them.
- Try to make it simple: you do not need to talk about specs as an expert: success to make money with affiliate marketing blogging is to be educative, fun and reach to the public that wants to know more.
- Be not afraid to explore different kinds of products: books, clothing, shoes, electronics, novelties.
- Explore competition.
- Join Amazon Affiliate program.
Register, no third-party advertiser approvals.
- Choose from over a million products to advertise
Simple links and tools are available to be on your blog!
Make people buy from your blog, and encourage them by a calling: Buy here! (there is the link to the product)
So, with all of this in mind…Hurry up and start picking the hanging fruits around! The Affiliate Marketing for beginners’ tools you already have, will allow you to make money from home while you are learning something else!