ClickBank Made easy 2017: How to make money out of affiliate programs.
How To Make Money With Clickbank
If you do not know what is ClickBank, we will tell you that it is an affiliate network where you can find a lot of digital products, from different market niches, to be promoted by an intermediary between merchants and affiliate marketers.
ClickBank is not only possible to sell as an affiliate of other people’s products but also allows the sale of your own product.
People who have digital products can use ClickBank as a way of collecting money for their sales, and to let others promote the product as affiliates.
When you send a visitor to the sales page of a product that is connected to ClickBank, and that visitor makes the purchase, you receive a commission for that sale. The commissions usually vary for each product, being usually 60 or 70% over the price.
The high commission rates make ClickBank one of the best affiliate networks. This is called affiliate marketing, and there are a lot of people who make money online from their homes every day.
What do you have to do start with ClickBank?
- Subscribe on ClickBank, pick how do you want to be paid.
- Pick a product to promote: there are products over 30 $ with a rate of commissions from 60 % and over. Go for them!
Think about this:
Thousands of people are trying to make money with ClickBank, you are just one more in the bunch. You have competitors that sell exactly the same product you are selling.
What people are not seeing is that they have the chance to get even more from ClickBank:
To be an affiliate and make cents, or to be a vendor and make real money.
Long story short: there are people thinking out of the box. Taking the affiliates programs to a new level, by using promotion of the products.
So you have to be a good seller to see profits.
You must look for “A good product” to get good commissions. The target, or people that will be attracted to pay for this product.
Clickbank offers statistics to see the products that are being sold, the proportion of re-pockets they have had, and certain data that will be used for your promotion.
Some sellers make an extra special page, where they share resources, such as banners, email messages, social networking messages, and more resources to help you with the promotion of the product.
Now, next issue:
Why some people make money and why others simply not?
First, ClickBank is NOT a scam.
You will find on the internet, several articles saying that ClickBank is a scam. But they are missing the point about this way to make money: it requires more effort than just wait.
Some sellers, leave sales to the luck. Eventually, someone will buy by clicking on the plugin he dropped on his social networks.
Some sellers make spam. They leave plugins wherever they get. Forums, comments, social networks, emails.
All of them are just losing their time.
What makes you earn money on ClickBank?
Imagine yourself as a door-to-door salesman on the 50’s decade. Knocking every door that you find, with a bag of manuals. You HAVE to convince every person you find; to buy the books you sell.
How do you do it?
Setting a speech that will make the person buy the books from you.
Now, translate it to the current times.
The Internet brought the E-commerce, plus an entirely new group of door-to-door salesmen. Which ones are those? The other ClickBank Affiliates. But in this turn of facts, you have to make the clients find you, and then, buy FROM you.
You only have a few seconds to engage the clients and make a sale.
There are three types of marketers:
- The Amateur: Thinks that the affiliation link, is enough to sell. The people he gets ends on the landing page of the owner of the product. If the owner does not convert a click into a sale, the time is wasted.
- The Professional: He creates a structure, where he converts clicks into sales.
Besides, he gets emails, statistics, traffic, and the chance to study the market and develop better strategies.
This structure will give him an asset: the skill to change, from company to company and from product to product.
- The Master: He creates a structure, where he converts clicks into sales. Visitors into clients, and besides, he IS the owner of the product. He invested his money and effort in this product and believes in it.
How do you do that?
- Create your own landing page (a blog) to make people buy the products from you.
- Do not send visitors to other websites.
- Make people buy from your affiliate link.
- PULL THE TRIGGER: In your blog, you must use some inbound marketing skills. There is a long way from the initial meeting to the sale. Make your clients buy by making a call to action. Make this product shine through your blog.
- OUTSTAND OVER COMPETITORS: Make, use, and test selling plans to become the number one seller of the product you promote.
- LEAVE YOUR WINDOW OPEN: Your Blog will be a 24-hour display that will allow you to make money while you sleep.
Do’s and Don’ts on ClickBank issues:
- Feel like the owner of the product you sell. Believe in it.
- Pick the target, the viewers you want to reach.
- Develop a marketing plan for the product. Be original.
- Check what the competitors are doing, and improve their strategies.
- Get your affiliate link and learn how to shorten it. There are some tools to make it short.
- Create a Blog as the landing page to make the promotion of the product.
- Get your own email list and statistics.
- Create quality content.
- Waste your time, and lose your earnings by just redirecting traffic to the landing page of the product.
- Making a low-quality blog. Take some time and create a selling one.
- The use of Blackhat SEO. (Filling your blog with senseless keywords just to be visible on search engines).
- To use spam.
So, in just 5 steps, you can make money on ClickBank:
- Market research: To know which are the best-selling products, the highest commissions, the usual consumers, the ones that you can reach.
- Find a product: that meets the needs of the market you defined, and affiliate to it.
- Create a system to generate sales: your blog. Be in charge to make it convert viewers into customers and do not let others be in charge of the sale.
- Attract traffic to the system: Use keywords, inbound marketing, promote your blog (not the products) and make the conversions.
- Measure, study, improve and grow. You can adapt the marketing plan in real time, build assets, get skills in sales, and eventually, create your own products.
By this point, you have seen that:
- ClickBank is a way to make money.
- This way to make money requires YOU to earn profits.
- ClickBank can make you be a new kind of salesman.
- There is a whole working market, open, that you can discover.
What are you waiting for? Become an E-salesman today!