The smartphone: A portable way to make money.
Your smartphone is a way to gain money that surprisingly comes in and out of your pocket. You are all day long looking at the screen, now let’s face it, and let’s find out which kind of smartphone user you are:
- The social: you employ your smartphone for social networking. The phrase: “Look at this funny meme.”
- The gamer: You use your smartphone to play (I will not deny it, games on smartphones are delightfully addictive, and I have “some” on mine…) The Phrase: “Reject call.”
- The Senior: The one that needs a phone to communicate. The phrase “That still works for SMS and phone calls?”
- The visionary: You see potential on your smartphone, and you wonder how could it be profitable. The phrase “It was expensive, and it has to give some back.”
If you belong to, the 1-3 group, think on this basis:
- People is making money out of the internet.
- Smartphones have the internet access.
- Internet access smartphone= Portable way to make money
Fortunately, someone thought about it before we did. Then developed ways to make money out of the apps. The ones on the play store, also, as a very simple method: you only need to have a smartphone, download the app (the one you like), register and start accumulating money. What is simpler than that?
Now we know, let’s find the best apps to make money:
Rewardable (free for iOS and Android)
Rewardable, gives you very specific tasks to complete and rewards your efforts with cash payments. There are two types of tasks you must do: some you can do online from your smartphone and others require you to go to a store; Answer some questions and maybe take some photos.
The United States companies use this app for secret buyer tasks, such as checking store counters, seeing an app or website, and else.
Your task is to provide your findings with those companies.
The jobs change from time to time. Most subjects earn between $ 5 and up to the $ 20, and they pay you via PayPal.
Unlike other similar apps, Rewardable also gives you digital tasks, so if there are no physical stores in your city that you can visit, you can keep doing things online.
- The good: The app has tasks that anyone can do, whether you live near a store or not.
- The bad: Payments are not huge, typically each job pays you $ 5.
IPoll (free for iOS and Android)
If you love sharing your opinion, iPoll is the ideal app for you. This application collects market research by asking you to complete surveys, called “missions,” in exchange for cash. Some of these “missions” are based on your location. As an example, you have to physically go to a store or facility, and respond to a multiple choice questionnaire about your experience with the products you bought. Other missions consist of watching a video and filling out a general survey to earn money.
The most attractive thing about iPoll is that it seems to have more tasks to do in the real world than other apps. That means there are more opportunities for you to find missions to complete near the area where you live.
Most missions pay just $ 1, but it takes about 3 minutes to complete them; There is also a US $ 5 bonus just for signing up for the program. Once you win $ 10, you can claim your winnings on iPoll.com.
- The good: iPoll has many missions to choose from, so there’s a chance you will get some in your area.
- The bad: the design of the app is sometimes difficult to navigate.
Shopkick (free iOS and Android)
Shopkick requires a little patience, but if you shop very often, you could accumulate many points quickly to earn gift cards and other prizes. You can earn points just by entering a store and scanning a product or buying.
Shopkick works with retailers that install modules in their stores. When you enter a store and open the app, your phone communicates with that module and gives you points.
The goal of Shopkick is to make you go to a physical store to see how they are promoting certain products and see if they invite people to make a purchase. However, they reward you no matter if you buy something or not.
Once you collect enough points, you can obtain gift cards in stores that are identified on the app.
- The good: You earn points by just going to a shop and opening the app, which takes only a few seconds.
- The Bad: It can take an extended period to accumulate enough points to get a reward, depending on how much you go shopping.
Beruby (free for iOS and Android)
Beruby is a cashback website that reimburses you part of the value of your purchases. You also earn money by visiting some web pages or signing up for them.
- The good: You can earn some money.
- The Bad: It is just a partial reimburse.
WeGoLook(free for iOS and Android)
If you love cars, or if you do not love them, but are interested in extra income and learning other things, you may be interested in finding out more about the WeGoLook app. This application offers locally-based supervisors who usually have a duty to inspect a car or item that is at auction for a buyer from afar. You will be taking pictures and looking for defects in the objects. Most looks pay around $ 20, and you are free to go and do as many supervisions or “lookings” as you want. There is no minimum commitment. WeGoLook pays weekly for direct deposit.
- The good: This is a productive work, and you will have much knowledge out of this experience as a “looker.”
- The Bad: This is a freelance inspection work that requires having some knowledge. You will have to handle the popular art resumed on the phrase “I don’t know Rick, it looks fake” that the memes you used to laugh with, must have developed on you while networking.
Ibotta (free for iOS and Android)
Ibotta is the supermarket shopping app more similar to couponing. It will allow you to earn money by way of saving. You must select the available discounts for the items on your shopping list and scan your receipt through the app. Within 48 hours, the money you paid for the purchase of products with coupons will be deposited by PayPal.
- The good: Saving money is an excellent way to earn cash.
- The Bad: This is a refund of money you have to count with to go to the store and buy.
Field Agent (free for iOS and Android)
Their mission is to pay people with real money for completing small tasks in places you visit day by day; they pay to retrieve information such as photos or product information for their customers around the world.
How does it work:
- Download the application, create an account and complete your profile.
- Look for your missions from a map or a list of missions available and close to your location.
- You accept the mission and complete it before 2 hours.
- Send your homework to be verified and approved.
- You receive payment via Paypal
What You Need to Know:
Missions usually pay between $ 2 and $ 12 each.
– Complete on-screen tasks to have a greater opportunity to receive Paid Missions
– When a task is rejected, that information is not paid or used
– Many missions work in such a way that the first one who accepts it, is the first to get it, so do not forget to check your app several times not to miss the opportunity to take nearby missions.
- The good: It’s a complete app.
- The Bad: If you are an anxious person, the stress of expecting missions can be devastating.
After knowing this, I think I have spent too much time improving my village on CoC, sharing memes and fighting with level 347 on Candy Crush, when I could have earned cash on the apps that the same store where I downloaded the games were…
So let’s go and make money!